|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
Maintenance Millwright is required at a Cape Town Beverage Manufacturing FMCG.
The main functions will include, but is not limited to:
• Repairs and maintenance to machinery and equipment (ordering of spares and parts as needed)
• Assist in planning of mechanical and electrical modifications and installations
• Report and repair defects and problems before breakdowns
• Installation of electrical equipment and components
• Ensure adherence to electrical installation regulations and procedures
• Active supervision of Cooling and Filtration activities on a shift basis
Candidate must have:
• Minimum qualification of N4
• Mandatory Trade Test as a Millwright
• Non-Negotiable 3-5 years experience in Beverage FMCG manufacturing company
• Sound knowledge of mechanical equipment, electrical panels and PLC’s
• Computer literacy (MS Office suite, SAP would be an advantage)
• Code 08 drivers' licence
• Have own reliable transport
• Must be self-motivated and able to work without supervision
• Able to be responsible and make decisions under pressure
• Good communication skills
SA Citizens only
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za