|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Education||Trade Test N4|
Maintenance millwright position at Dairy manufacturing company based in Johannesburg North
Qualifications and Experience:
- Trade Tested as a Millwright
- N4 certificate (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)
- 3 years' post apprenticeship experience in Fast moving consumable goods (FMCG) manufacturing environment
- minimum 3 years' experience in Dairy / packaging manufacturing
- Computer literacy : MS Office
- Sound knowledge of PLC's : programming and fault finding
- Machine overhauls and shut down maintenance
- Mixers, millers, ovens, VSD's packaging machines
- Able to work shifts, Standby & overtime.
- Detail orientation.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong technical skills.
- Must able to do fault finding.
- Analytical and Problem solving.
- Decision making ability.
- Action orientation.
- Work standards.
- Quality orientation.
- Sound technical knowledge and proven maintenance experience on: Filling machines, conveyors, coding equipment, and other Filling & Packing related equipment
Salary: Market Related
Closing Date: 8 November 2014
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za