|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Test N4|
|Experience||5 years +|
A FMCG manufacturing company based in Johannesburg is seeking a qualified Millwright with at least 5 years' post trade test experience.
The main purpose of the job is to minimise plant downtime through efficient & effective maintenance in line with good engineering practice & the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- N5 relevant qualification
- Millwright Trade Test a must
- at least years’ experience within a FMCG field
· All Hydraulics, Pneumatics, PLC, Electrical and Mechanical work and fault finding
ensuring minimum downtime in the event of machine breakdowns
· To do preventative maintenance and repair on a daily basis and assume responsibility of all maintenance work
· Performing maintenance activities and plant inspections as well as alterations, modifications and installation of equipment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za