|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, South|
|Salary||R30k – R25K|
|Education||N6 in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
A local Food Manufacturer requires a qualified Millwright for a position in Johannesburg South. The successful candidate is required to have completed a minimum N6 in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. Candidate must have at least 5-10 years’ experience in a food Manufacturing environment.
• The successful candidate must be responsible for the daily the maintenance and control of department
• Responsible for both preventative and corrective maintenance in the plant including PLCs
• Ensuring that the equipment is well maintained
• The installation of electrical and mechanical equipment
• Drawing of electrical and mechanical diagrams
• General machine fault-finding
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Please ensure that copies of your qualifications are attached to the CV.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za