|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, South|
|Salary||R27K – R24K|
|Education||N5 Millwright qualification|
One of SA’s leading Food manufacturers in Johannesburg South is looking for a qualified Millwright to do maintenance work in their plant.
Candidate must have own transport and possess relevant N5 Millwright qualification and a Trade Test.
Candidate must be an all-rounder and able to do the following,
• 5 years working experience in Food Production
• Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
• Maintenance and fault finding on PLCs, Conveyors, Fillers, Pumps and Labellers etc)
• Must have experience with steam (i.e. Boilers)
• Ensure that ISO Best Practices and Health/Safety issues are adhered to.
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za