Millwright - Packaging
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Edenvale|
|Salary||R21k - R24k|
|Education||Trade Tested Millwright, Grade 12|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years' experience|
Seeking a qualified millwright for a permanent position with 5 years’ experience in the food/FMCG environment. Experience on filling and packaging machines is essential. Willingness to work shifts.
• 5 years’ experience
• Trade test qualification
• Grade 12
• Experience with fast moving equipment
• Electrical and mechanical maintenance on filling & packaging & wrapping machines & pumps and all the other equipment on the plant.
• All maintenance must be done on the PRAGMA system.
• Complete preventative and maintenance schedules.
• Feedback on job cards and machine history.
• Ensure that tools are clean and in working order.
• Adhere at all times to the quality and hygiene standards of the plant.
• Comply with Occupational Health & Safety regulations.
• Adhere to NOSA and ISO 22000 implementation procedures.
• Provide training to machine operators in order to service machines during normal production runs.
• Maintain a two-way communication with department managers and supervisors.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2240. You can also contact Benita / Johan on 086 199 9780.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za