|Location||Limpopo, Capricorn District|
|Education||Trade Test N4|
Maintenance millwright position at FMCG manufacturing company based in Northern Limpopo.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ previous experience in a similar position (preferably in the FMCG environment).
- N4 certificate with apprenticeship
- Qualified with a Trade Test Certificate (Electrical & Mechanical).
- Computer literacy : MS Office
- Able to work shifts, Standby & overtime.
- Detail orientation.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong technical skills.
- Must able to do fault finding.
- Analytical and Problem solving.
- Decision making ability.
- Action orientation.
- Work standards.
- Quality orientation.
- Sound knowledge of PLC’s.
- Sound technical knowledge and proven maintenance experience on: Filling machines, conveyors, coding equipment, and other Filling & Packing related equipment
Salary: Market Related
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za