|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R450K - R600K|
|Education||Trade Test, N3|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A mining company based in KZN is looking for a Millwright to You are responsible for ordering and
Maintaining spares to ensure proper maintenance.
MAIN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
The main roles and responsibilities of the Field Service Technician are:
Assist with maintenance of all other equipment in the section as per contract.
• Assist with repair and rebuilds of mining machines in the factory in Wadeville
• On an exception basis assist in international assignments (this will be agreed in advance)
• You will report to the Contracts Manager in the area where the Site is allocated.
• Responsible for completing daily, field and maintenance reports and any other reports as required
• Responsible for controlling your peoples overtime and travelling
Should you meet the requirements for this position or require any other information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Precious/ Tendai/ Jennifer on 011 234 6868.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za