|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Test Millwright N4|
A manufacturing company based in the Johannesburg is looking to recruit a suitably qualified Millwright to perform maintenance work at their plant.
• 5 years Millwright working experience
• FMCG Experience is a must
• Knowledge of PLC control systems
• Qualified and trade tested as Millwright.
• Wireman’s license an advantage
• Minimum N4 certificate
• SA citizen preferred
• Electrical and Mechanical maintenance
• Preventative maintenance
• Attending to breakdowns
• Dismantle, move, assemble, install and align equipment and machinery
• Constructed foundation for machines
• Repaired and lubricated machinery and equipment
• Repaired basic electrical circuitry and components and tested units to evaluate electrical & mechanical operation
• Set programmable logical circuits (PLC's)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za