|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Education||Trade Test N4|
A Dairy manufacturing company in the Western Cape is seeking to appoint a Millwright.
• Trade Tested as a Millwright
• 5 years’ experience in the FMCG - (dairy) production environment preferred
• Experience with Tetra Pak machines
• Proven PLC knowledge to facilitate fault finding
• Self-motivator with good planning and organising skills
• Must be willing to work shifts, weekends, public holidays and overtime if required
Ensure maintenance is done on all machinery and tools (mechanical & electrical)
• Assist with the repair of defects or breakdowns
• Assist with fault finding
• Assist with the installation of electrical components/ machinery
• Complete job cards and checklists
• Effective communication (verbal and/ or written) within a team environment
• Ensure no foreign objects are left behind which might lead to customer complaints
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Chanel / Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za