|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||Trade Test N3|
A manufacturing company based in Tzaneen, Limpopo is seeking a millwright.
The primary aim of the position is to ensure that all electrical and mechanical equipment is serviced in a cost effective way for optimal plant performance and to ensure minimum downtime and losses in the plant.
- Relevant Trade Test. An Olifantsfontein Trade Test would be advantageous
- At least 3 years post Trade Test experience
- Valid Code 08 Driver's license
- Knowledge of processing equipment
- Must have and extensive experience in fault finding
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to co-ordinate projects
- Prepared to work shifts, standby, call-outs and overtime when required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Attend to electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Service and repair of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Planned and preventative maintenance of all electrical and mechanical equipment
- Conduct projects
- Conduct safety inspection
- Research and development
- upgrade equipment for improved performance at reduction of maintenance costs
Salary: R18 000
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Jessica/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za