|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Test Millwright Wireman's License|
|Experience||5- 10 years|
A manufacturing company based in Johannesburg is looking for a suitably qualified Millwright. The main purpose of the job is to minimise plant downtime through efficient & effective maintenance in line with good engineering practice & the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• Millwright Trade Certificate & Wireman's License Minimum N3
• Minimum 5 years’ previous experience in a similar position (preferably in a heavy manufacturing environment) • Computer literacy : MS Office
• Able to work shifts & overtime Personal Characteristics & Abilities:
• Detail orientation
• Able to work independently
• Strong technical skills • Problem solving
• Decision making ability
• Action orientation
• Work standards
• Quality orientation
This is a Non EE position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za