|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Education||TT N4Engineering Studies, Wireman's license|
1. Millwright (JHB East) – Reference: MWR/28F/001 – Salary: R28K CTC
A millwright is required at a Bakery Manufacturing plant based in Johannesburg East
The main purpose of the job is to minimise plant downtime through efficient & effective maintenance in line with good engineering practice & the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Minimum Requirements:
- • Millwright Trade Certificate & Wireman's License Minimum N3
- • Minimum 5 years’ previous experience in a similar position (preferably in a heavy manufacturing environment)
- • Computer literacy : MS Office
- • Able to work shifts & overtime
- Personal Characteristics & Abilities:
- • Detail orientation
- • Able to work independently
- • Strong technical skills
- • Problem solving
- • Decision making ability
- • Action orientation
- • Work standards
- • Quality orientation
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245.
You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za