|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Boksburg|
A millwright is required at a Food Manufacturing company in Boksburg.
Purpose of the position is to minimise plant downtime through efficient & effective maintenance in line with good engineering practice & the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• Millwright Trade Certificate
• Minimum 5 years’ previous experience in a similar position (FMCG manufacturing environment)
• PLC knowledge and experience
• Computer literacy: MS Office
• Able to work shifts & overtime Personal Characteristics & Abilities:
• Detail orientation
• Able to work independently
• Strong technical skills
• Problem solving
• Decision making ability
• Action orientation
• Work standards
• Quality orientation
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245 or you can contact Chanel or Sian for more info on 0112346868.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za