|Education||Trade Tested Millwright|
A manufacturing company based in Johannesburg is looking for a suitably qualified Millwright to join their team. The main purpose of the job is to repair and maintain plant and machinery in order for optimal production to be realized.
• Relevant tertiary qualification: N4, N5, N6
• 5- 7 years working experience in a manufacturing environment
• Trade Tested as a Millwright
• High speed packaging experience
• Experience with PLC and inverter drives
• Ability to work shifts
• Computer Literacy
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Customer service orientation and good interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position. Please ensure that the trade test is attached to the CV.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2240. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za