|Education||Trade Tested Millwright N4|
A beverage company based in Johannesburg is looking for a suitably qualified Millwright to join their team to perform maintenance work on their plant.
• 5 years Millwright working experience.
• Knowledge of PLC control systems would be an advantage.
• Qualified and trade tested as Millwright.
• A qualified artisan with a Millwright trade certificate.
• Relevant Engineering Certificate
• FMCG experience
• Dismantle, move, assemble, install and align equipment and machinery
• Constructed foundation for machines
• Repaired and lubricated machinery and equipment
• Repaired basic electrical circuitry and components and tested units to evaluate electrical & mechanical operation
• Set programmable logical circuits (PLC's)
• Electrical and mechanical maintenance
• Attending to breakdowns
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za