|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Trade Test Millwright N4|
A hands-on, operational role requires a highly skilled and experienced Millwright to be based at our Factory in Johannesburg East. The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Foreman.
• Knowledge of QMS, HACCP and GMP's is an advantage
• Ability to work independently and use own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure
• Work well within a team
• Must be Committed to continuous improvement
• Must have good communication skills
• Must have Problem solving abilities
• Must have Basic knowledge of general instrumentation
• Must have Fault finding ability
• Must have Mechanical and pneumatic skills Pro Active / Preventative action
• Must be prepared to work shifts
Qualifications and Experience
• Must be in possession of a trade test certificate as a Millwright
• Must have at least 3 years' experience in a FMCG environment
• Preferably Food manufacturing experience
• Must have experience of VFFS packaging machinery
• Must have Sound electrical knowledge
• PLC programming knowledge will be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za