|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Education||Trade Tested Millwright N4|
A FMCG (bakery) company based in Cape Town is looking for a suitably qualified Millwright to join their team.
• 5 years Millwright working experience
• FMCG Experience is a must
• Bakery industry experience preferred
• Knowledge of PLC control systems would be an advantage.
• Qualified and trade tested as Millwright.
• Minimum N4 certificate
• SA citizen preferred
• Electrical and Mechanical maintenance
• Preventative maintenance
• Attending to breakdowns
• Dismantle, move, assemble, install and align equipment and machinery
• Constructed foundation for machines
• Repaired and lubricated machinery and equipment
• Repaired basic electrical circuitry and components and tested units to evaluate electrical & mechanical operation
• Set programmable logical circuits (PLC's)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV and relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za