|Location||SA. North West|
|Education||Government Certificate of Competency (Mines & Works)|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Looking for growth, a great challenge and success in your job? How about working for a well-recognised secure mine based in North West as a Section Engineer.
• Higher Diploma OR Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• DMR Certificate GCC Mines and Works (Mechanical or Electrical)
• Minimum 5 years’ post GCC experience in mining
• Experience in Shafts and Ground Handling, Crushers and Conveyors, Electrical and TMM
• Leadership Development Programme
• Valid drivers’ license
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za