Mine Maintenance Superintendent
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Ghana|
|Salary||R900K - R800K|
|Education||A Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Must be a Certified Maintenance and Reliability|
|Experience||10 years experience|
A mining client based in Ghana is looking for a Mine Maintenance Superintendent who will assume overall responsibility for budgeting and managing the heavy and light vehicle equipment fleet and all owner and mine maintenance contract personnel.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Must be a Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional
• Minimum of 10 years experience as a Maintenance Superintendent or equivalent management position
• Experience with facility designs and equipment, development and management of MARC agreements, and tire maintenance programs is required
• Knowledge of computer management tools such as SAP, TTC, Jigsaw Dispatch system, VIMS is recommended
• Solid experience in reliability and defect elimination systems
• Experience in the management and administration of budgets in a multinational company
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za