|Location||Mpumalanga, Gert Sibande District|
|Education||Mine Overseers or Mine Managers Certificate of Competency (Metalliferous Mining)|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of the largest mines in Mpumalanga which improves and connects communities across South Africa is looking for a Mine Overseer.
• Mine Overseers or Mine Managers Certificate of Competency (Metalliferous Mining)
• Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
• At least five (5) year’s mining experience
• Three (3) year’s mining experience in a supervisory capacity
• Valid driver’s license
• Competent in MS Office Suite
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za