|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Salary||R900K – R800K|
|Education||BSc. Or BTech in Geology, Survey, Rock Engineering, Draughting, Mining|
|Experience||8 years experience|
A mining client based in the North West is urgently looking for a Mine Planner
Qualification and Experience
• BSc. Or BTech in Geology, Survey, Rock Engineering, Draughting, Mining, and/or an Advanced MRM Program.
• Mine Surveyors Cert of Competency
• 8 years exp. in Geology, Survey, Evaluation, Draughting, Rock Engineering or Mining.
• 6years practical exp. in Surface and/or underground tabular ore body mining
• Good knowledge of operational MRM system must have 5 years practical experience of Micro station, Cads Mine or Data Mine.
• Design and Schedule: Short-, medium- and long-term plan.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za