Mine Planning Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Rustenburg|
|Salary||R500k - R350k|
|Education||A relevant degree/diploma|
Our client, a large Platinum mining house, is looking for a Mine Planning Analyst .
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12 (NQF Level 4)
• A relevant degree/diploma
• Computer literacy (advanced MS Office and VBA)
• 3 years’ exposure in Mineral Resource Management
• The ability to consolidate, interrogate and analyse data from sources within the mineral resource and mining domain
• A valid Code EB (08) driver’s license and own transport
• A valid Medical Certificate or medical fitness to obtain such a certificate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za