Mine Planning Engineer
|Location||Mining Jobs in North West|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree in Mining Engineering, Mine Managers Certificate of Competency|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of our clients in the North West is looking for a Mine Planning Engineer
• Diploma/ Degree in Mining Engineering.
• Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years' experience in Mine Engineering.
• Experience in mine planning and scheduling is essential.
• A sound working knowledge of Surpac or other Mining Software is required.
• Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za