Mine Planning Engineer
|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R900K – R800K|
|Education||Bachelor of Science Engineering (Mining) / Bachelor of Technology (Mining) / National Higher|
A mining client based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Mine Planning Engineer
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12
• Bachelor of Science Engineering (Mining) / Bachelor of Technology (Mining) / National Higher
• 3 Years’ Mine planning (strategic business planning)
• 2 Years’ Surveying techniques with electronic surveying instruments
• 3 Years’ Operational mining experience
• 3 Years’ Planning Software (M24D, Datamine, Board & Pillar Mining)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious/Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za