Mine Planning Superintendent
|Location||Mpumalanga, Gert Sibande District|
|Salary||R1.2mil – R1mil|
|Education||BSc Degree in Mining Engineering, Open-Cast Coal Mining|
|Experience||10 Years’ Experience of Open-Cast Coal Mining|
Are you a confident Mine Planning Superintendent 10 years’ experience?
A Coal Mine in based in Mpumalanga is seeking a Mine Planning Superintendent with Extensive Coal Mining Experience to join their team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc Degree in Mining Engineering
• Blasting Certificate
• Mine Managers Certificate (Added advantage)
• Extensive Experience with Mining Related Software (SURPAC with Mine Scheduling; Mine 2.4D with EPS; MINESCAPE; DATAMINE)
• In-Depth Understanding of the Mine-Planning and Scheduling Process, especially in Open-Cast Brown Fields Projects
• 10 Years’ Experience of Open-Cast Coal Mining
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Tendai or Precious on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za