Mine Planning Superintendent
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Tanzania|
|Salary||R1.4M - R1.3M|
|Education||Graduate diploma or degree in mining engineering, Mine Managers Certificate|
A Tanzanian gold mine is looking or a Mine Planning Superintendent to manage the entire planning function that comprises long-term, medium-term and short-term for both open pit and underground mining operations.
• Graduate diploma or degree in mining engineering
• Mine Managers Certificate
• Six or more years of mine planning experience in the hard rock open pit and underground mining. Minimum of 2 years on site experience in underground vein mining/ mine planning.
• Hands on experience in both long-term and short-term planning activities and concepts
• Capable of utilising latest computer & software technologies and mining/ mine planning software's such as Talpac, Xpac, Datamine, Whittle, 50 Planner, EPS and ISTS software packages.
Should you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0)86 718 2242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai or Precious on 011 234 6868
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za