Mine Planning Superintendent
|Location||Mining Jobs in KwaZulu Natal|
|Salary||R900K – R700K|
|Education||Three Year Post Matric Mining Engineering Qualification (Preferably BSc Degree)|
|Experience||10 years' experience|
A Coal Mine in KZN is seeking a Mine Planning Superintendent with Extensive Coal Mining Experience to join their team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Three Year Post Matric Mining Engineering Qualification (Preferably BSc Degree)
• Extensive Experience with Mining Related Software (SURPAC with Mine Scheduling; Mine 2.4D With EPS; MINESCAPE; DATAMINE)
• In-Depth Understanding of the Mine-Planning and Scheduling Process, especially in Open-Cast Brown Fields Projects
• 10 Years’ Experience of Open-Cast Coal Mining
• 5 Years as A Mine Planner
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za