|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Salary||R 50K- R 60K|
|Education||COM Advanced Certificate in Mine Surveying / National Diploma in Mineral Surveying / BTech in Mineral|
|Experience||6 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Mine Surveyor at a big mining company based in North West .
• Matric / Standard 10.
• COM Elementary Certificate in Mine Survey or Industry related Qualification relevant to the role.
• Computer Literacy.
• 4 to 6 year’s relevant experience.
• Valid Code 08 driver’s license
• COM Advanced Certificate in Mine Surveying / National Diploma in Mineral Surveying / BTech in Mineral Surveying
• Knowledge and Use of Optron VX Theodolite, Leica GPS and I-Site Scanners
• Surface Surveying Experience and Able to perform volumetric calculations on Model maker CAD System
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za