|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Education||Grade 12/or NQF Level 3 (relevant to position)|
|Experience||2 years experience|
A mining client based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Miner who will be responsible for the controlling of ore extraction process to ensure optimal utilisation of people and equipment to obtain production targets.
• Grade 12/or NQF Level 3 (relevant to position)
• Valid Permanent Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines / Underground Hard Rock Level 3 Certificate of Competency
• 2 years underground experience
• Computer Literate in MS Office Suite
• Completion of a Supervisory Development Programme – an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za