Mining Engineer; Operations
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R1.3m - 1.2m|
|Education||• Diploma (3 year – NQF level 6) in Mining Engineering • Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competence|
A mining client in the Northern Cape is looking for a Mining Engineer: Operations.
• Diploma (3 year – NQF level 6) in Mining Engineering
• Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competence
• B.Eng / B Tech (NQF Level 7) in Mining Engineering
• Post Graduate Qualification (MBA, MBL, MDP or ARM Management / Leadership equivalent) (Recommended).
• Minimum of three (3) years Management experience as Mining Engineer with Certificate of Competence
• Minimum of five (5) years operational experience in an open cast production environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai/ Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za