|Location||SA. North West|
|Education||Diploma/Degree Mining Engineering|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A well-established mine based in North West invites a highly skilled, motivated and dedicated individual who would like to work as a Mining Engineer at their exciting mine.
• Diploma/Degree Mining Engineering
• Mine Managers Certificate
• Have extensive open-pit mine planning experience of at least 5 yrs
• Experience in an operational mine environment
• Proven track record of innovative thinking
• Proficient in the use of mine planning software
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za