|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Mali|
|Salary||1.4M – R1.3M|
|Education||Diploma/Degree in Mining Engineering|
|Experience||10 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Mining Engineer at a mining company based in Mali
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma/Degree in Mining Engineering
• Expert use of Mine Cad, Mine 24D, and EPS software in order to interrogate and manage departmental outputs
• 10 Experience in preparing annual mine budgets in order to manage the current budget and continually prepare for the next budget cycle
• Experience in preparing and monitoring stope drilling and blasting plans in order to manage dilution to ensure quality of outputs from planners
• Preparation of and sign off of monthly and quarterly planning
• Preparation of LOM planning and updating
• Understanding of Geotechnical Principles applicable to shallow massive mining and ensuring safe optimal designs and layouts
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za