Mining HR Manager
|Location||Mining Jobs in Free State|
|Salary||R1.2Mil – R1.1Mil|
|Education||Diploma or Degree in HR/ER/IR Management|
|Experience||8 Years' Experience|
A Mine in the Free State is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Extensive Experience Within a Mining Environment
• Diploma or Degree in HR/ER/IR Management
• Labour Law Qualification will be an Advantage
• System knowledge relating to ER
• Computer Literacy (MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong Emotional Intelligence
• Knowledge of Collective Negotiations and Interpretation as well as Drafting of Agreements
• Knowledge of Legal Compliance of All Legislation Affecting Employment Relations
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za