|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Tanzania|
|Salary||R1.7M – R1.6M|
|Education||Mine Manager's Certificate of Competency or equivalent, Diploma/Degree in Mining Engineering|
|Experience||8 years experience|
A gold mining client based in Tanzania is urgently looking for a Mining Manager
• Mine Manager's Certificate of Competency or equivalent.
• Diploma/Degree in Mining Engineering
• Eight (8) to ten (10) years' operational underground mining engineering experience of which three (3) to five (5) years should be middle management or above (superintendent level).
• Experience should include all aspects of underground mine operations.
• Experience in Mine Planning is desired but not essential to the role e.g. design, scheduling, drilling and blasting, ventilation, dewatering/pumping, power systems.
• Proven record of managing a Mining Contractor.
• Familiarity with mine planning & scheduling software.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za