|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R800K - R700K|
|Education||Grade 12 National Matric certificate • A Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering to support the role|
|Experience||5 years experience|
One of our clients based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Mining Superintendent who will be responsible for directing and coordinating activities concerned with production.
• Grade 12 National Matric certificate
• A Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering to support the role
• A tertiary business qualification (MDP, EDP, MBA) would be advantageous
• A Blasting ticket
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an open cast hard rock mining environment.
• Demonstrable managerial skills (people management, planning, leading, organising, controlling)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za