|Location||Mining Jobs in Northern Cape|
|Education||Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering|
|Experience||7 years experience|
A manganese mining client based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Mining Superintendent to direct and coordinate activities concerned with production to ensure throughput as per the mining plan.
• Grade 12 National Matric certificate
• Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering to support the role
• Tertiary business qualification (MDP, EDP, and MBA) would be advantageous
• Blasting ticket would be advantageous
• Minimum of code C1 driving licence
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an open cast mining environment.
• Demonstrable business success in a mining
• Demonstrable managerial skills (people management, planning, leading, organising, controlling
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai/ Jennifer / Precious on 011 2346868.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za