|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Education||A Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering, Grade 12 National Matric certificate|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A manganese mining client based in the Northern Cape is looking for a Mining Superintendent to direct and coordinate activities concerned with production to ensure throughput as per the mining plan.
• Grade 12 National Matric certificate
• A Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering to support the role
• A tertiary business qualification (MDP, EDP, MBA) would be advantageous
• A Blasting ticket would be advantageous
• Minimum of code C1 driving licence
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an open cast mining environment.
• Demonstrable business success in a mining
• Demonstrable managerial skills (people management, planning, leading, organising, controlling)
• Demonstrable knowledge of MHSA
• Presentation, report writing and analytical skills
• Demonstrable attention to detail and accuracy skills
• Professional, excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Communication and networking skills
• Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Ms Projects, etc.)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za