|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Salary||R1.m - R900K|
|Education||Degree or National Higher Diploma in Mining Engineering, Mine Overseer’s or Mine Manager’s Certificate|
|Experience||3 years mining experience|
An open cast mine based in Limpopo is looking for a Mining Superintendent to handling and managing mining data to enable better reserve management and production planning.
• Degree or National Higher Diploma in Mining Engineering with a minimum of 3 years mining experience
• Project Management Qualification (advantageous) and Registration to a professional body (advantageous)
• Mine Overseer’s or Mine Manager’s Certificate
• MDP or equivalent leadership development program (advantageous)
• Knowledge of discount cashflow analysis and project management principles.
• Comprehensive knowledge of block cave mining principles
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai/ Precious/ Mercy on 011 2346868
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za