|Location||Mobile Developer Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R50k – R35k p/m|
|Education||IT Related Degree (Preferably B.Sc.)|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience|
Our client is looking for an experienced Mobile Developer to be based at one of their clients in Johannesburg. The successful candidate will be required to produce high quality solutions and show initiative in the tasks assigned from all aspects of the software development lifecycle with respect to front end, back end, database, web services, post implementation and any other aspects which fall into the developer’s specialist field as a mobile developer.
• IT Related Degree (Preferably B.Sc.)
• 4+ years’ experience
• Strong programming skills in C#
• Strong foundation in Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OSX
• Knowledge and practical experience with relational database management systems
• Good understanding of SQL and SQL-related syntax and queries
• Ability to understand and/or have the capability to work with other programming languages (Java, Objective C, Swift, etc.)
• Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
• Practical understanding of version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.)
• Excellent code debugging and information-finding skills
• Knowledge and understanding of how all current mobile phone operating systems function and their UI guidelines (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, etc.)
• Experience on development, deploying and publishing of a mobile app on a current mobile phone operating system
• Strong practical experience in the Visual Studio IDE
• Familiar with additional IDEs such as XCode, Xamarin Studio, etc.
• Understanding of how web and serialization technologies work (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
• Xamarin and AngularJS essential
• Beneficial – Objective-C, Swift, Java, Android
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za