|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R25K - R12K per month|
|Experience||2 - 5 years experience|
A reputable company in Johannesburg North is looking for Junior Mobile Developers.
Technical experience in HTML5 and C# /.NET code development is essential.
• Active interest and knowledge in current and future trends in mobile and internet technology
• Ability to work closely with the mobile marketing team; to help with research in identifying and pioneering new mobile opportunities
• Have a strong focus on supporting multiple platforms from a single code base
• Experience using the C# .Net Framework, ASP.Net and MVC technology stacks
• Marrying ASP.Net (or MVC) with mobile HTML5 UI’s to produce fully functional web applications.
• Mobile (and non-mobile) device detection and redirection
• Ability to develop web applications that are portable across multiple mobile device platforms (Symbian, Java, Blackberry, Android, iOS, etc.)
• Be familiar with web technologies including HTML5, WCF, XML, JSON, JQuery
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic company environment
• Strong independent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills is a must
• Strong analytical, diagnostic, and conceptual skills
• Ability to manage multiple assignments to meet business and technical requirements
• Ability to work within a diverse, matrix managed team and environment
• A strong team player
• Deadline driven
• Experience in developing and releasing consumer handset applications in a commercial environment (e.g. J2ME, Android, iOs, S60)
• Experience publishing to and using mobile app stores (Google Play, iStore, iTunes, Nokia store, Amazon, etc.)
• Experience in C++ or Java for mobile handsets using client/server paradigms
• A strong understanding of consumers and consumer research
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za