|Salary||R45K - R42K|
|Education||BSc (IT Related)|
Our clients are looking for highly motivated individuals to develop cutting edge mobile applications and web services across multiple device platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- Hands-on development of end-to-end software solutions targeted at the mobile channel.
- Troubleshooting and supporting live products.
- Collaborating with team members to ensure software is capable of meeting strategic aims of the business.
- Mentoring junior developers (dependent on level).
- Having an active input into the creative output of the team.
- Be passionate about developing apps for either the iPhone app store or Android marketplace.
- Have commercial skills developing in Java or Objective C and have a clear knowledge of Service Oriented architectural techniques, specifically the use of web services and development of server side APIs and technologies.
- Experience in c# development is beneficial though not essential.
- Passionate about delivering high quality software and able to apply TDD practices day-to-day.
- An excellent communicator, able to translate technical concepts and code into meaningful communication to other team members and management.
- Ideally have an in-depth knowledge of Scrum and other agile approaches and practices.
- Through your education or commercial experience have solid expertise in mobile development technologies and have deep understanding of common frameworks, APIs and trends in the industry.
- Experienced or familiar with Subversion, Core Animation, web services, XML, JSON, and SQL
- Ideally one or more published apps to your name through your own work or products you have worked on.
- Solid OO and design skills - clear understanding of design patterns is essential.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za