Mobile Software Engineer
|Location||Mobile Developer Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience|
Our client is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer. In this position you will have the opportunity to develop advanced, multi-platform user experiences. We value teamwork highly, and you will be collaborating closely with a cross-disciplinary team of peers, including members from other teams, Product Managers and QA.
• Participate as an active member of a development team supporting common goals, objectives, and processes.
• Provide technical support to customers, field personnel, and Support staff on an escalated and backup basis for standard and custom functionality.
• Build and maintain technical, application, and business knowledge related to the solutions provided by Astute.
• Participate in design and code reviews/walkthroughs – must be willing/able to accept and deliver critical feedback.
• Experience with iOS or Android
• Familiar with mobile frameworks, Bootstrap, Angular JS, etc
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
• Client-side and Server-side web development experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za