Non Destructive Testing Inspector
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Angola|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||Grade 12 and Level 2 NDT certificate in UT/MT/PT|
|Experience||Minimum of 7 years’ experience in NDT inspection|
A leading international Petrochemical company is looking for a Non Destructive Testing Inspector.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12 and Level 2 NDT certificate in UT/MT/PT
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in NDT inspection
• Sound understanding of oil well drilling operations
• Knowledge of specifications, e.g. API, DS-1, Premium connections
• A valid South African passport (minimum 24 months validity still remaining)
• A clear police record for visa application purposes
• Ability to speak Portuguese is a major benefit
• Oversee and supervise the completion of numerous projects simultaneously
• Attention to detail paramount
• Apply problem solving strategies
• Self- motivated and decisive
• Committed to getting job done regardless of hours
• Able to cope in highly pressured environment
• Performs Non-Destructive Testing inspection on oilfield & related equipment in accordance with prescribed standards and acceptance criteria
• Learns how to complete inspection reports and report system
• Performs inspection on and offshore
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za