Non Destructive Testing Supervisor
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Angola|
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||Grade 12 and Level 2 NDT certificate in UT/MT/PT|
|Experience||Minimum of 7 years’ experience in NDT inspection and 3+ years of supervisory experience|
A leading international Petrochemical company is looking for a Non Destructive Testing Supervisor to supervise, plan and co-ordinate the activities of approximately 30 staff in the department, working closely with an alternate.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Grade 12 and Level 2 NDT certificate in UT/MT/PT
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in NDT inspection and 3+ years of supervisory experience
• Sound understanding of oil well drilling operations and welded pipe making processes
• Knowledge of specifications, e.g. API, DS-1, Premium connections
• A valid South African passport (minimum 24 months validity still remaining)
• A clear police record for visa application purposes
• Ability to speak Portuguese is a major benefit
• Oversee and supervise the completion of numerous projects simultaneously
• Attention to detail paramount
• Apply problem solving strategies
• Self- motivated and decisive
• Committed to getting job done regardless of hours
• Able to cope in highly pressured environment
• Oversee the NDT procedures for assigned jobs and projects
• Maintain training and certification credentials for all department positions and conduct in-house training when necessary
• Maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports for the NDT department
• Analyse and implement clients' specifications and scopes of work, and prepare detailed NDT procedures to achieve maximum productivity in accordance with specified quality standards
• Approve final acceptance reports in compliance with approved specifications/procedures
• Ensure that records are maintained for all NDT activities to demonstrate achievement of client and QMS requirements
• To supervise the NDT files so that information is readily available to other department members
• Issue the required Quality Records and send any non-conformity reports to the QMS Manager.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za