Nursing Night Duty Manager – Namibia
|Salary||NAM $360k – 200k|
A private hospital in Namibia is urgently seeking the skills of a Nursing Night Duty Manager to join their team.
• At least 5 years clinical nursing experience.
• Registration with the Namibia Nursing Council as Registered Nurse and Midwife.
• Namibian citizenship is compulsory.
• Knowledge of clinical procedures in Emergency Centre, the Scientific Nursing Process and BCA bundles.
• A good understanding and application of the nursing scope of practice and knowledge of patient care. Proven management skills at unit level.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Good communication skills in English.
• Strong leadership qualities and problem solving ability.
• Experience and knowledge of all nursing aspects and commitment to quality patient care.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Amy on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za