Offshore Pipeline Engineer
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Offshore Technology or in General Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||5-10 years of work experience|
A leading international engineering company is looking for an Offshore Pipeline Engineer on a permanent basis for the design of submarine pipelines and relevant facilities.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Offshore Technology or in General Mechanical Engineering
• 5-10 years of work experience
• A pipeline all-rounder with experiences in Offshore Pipeline Technology
• Be able to work flexibly, independently and reliably in a team
• Mobile to work in international projects
• Fluent in English
• Route design
• Material specifications
• Stress analysis and mechanical sizing
• Laying and trenching analysis
• Stability analysis
• Intervention works design
• Commissioning and operating procedures
• Inspection, maintenance and repair design
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za