Oil and Gas Risk Manager
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||An engineering degree|
|Experience||3-5 years of relevant work experience|
A leading international engineering company is looking for an Oil and Gas Risk Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• An engineering degree (preferably process, mechanical or automation engineering), involving mathematics or any other science requiring strong numerical skills
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Speak and write English fluently, knowledge of the German language is an advantage
• A strong analytical thinker with problem solving capability
• Strong at forming relationships across the business
• Being able to work effectively with different teams
• Develop risk concepts and models and lead related workshops
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za