|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Bcom Supply Chain, Procurement or Purchasing|
|Experience||5 Years' Experience|
A well-known FMCG company is looking for an Operational Buyer. The position requires the correct candidate to order materials, goods and plan maintenance for the machinery.
• Degree in Supply Chain, Procurement or purchasing
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in buying position
• MS Office, SAP & MRP
• Team player
• To ensure that suppliers are sourced and managed in line with the given budget.
• To efficiently communicate supplier selection requirements to the relevant strategic buyers.
• To achieve the agreed cost reduction targets in line with the strategic department.
• Transmit purchase orders to suppliers timeously and cost effectively, keeping in mind stock on hand, lead-times and effective order quantities. Always maintain the correct balance.
• To actively utilize SAP reporting to ensure that purchase orders are managed and maintained.
• Ensure weekly MRP reports are updated.
• Day to day claim management with suppliers and escalation and report of critical issues to Buyers immediately.
• Ensuring that Suppliers deliver materials and services on time.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 558 5110. You can also contact Stephanie on 021 555 0432
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za