Operations Manager (Shipping)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Experience||10 years experience of which 5 needs to be within a similar role|
Our client who is within the clearing and forwarding industry is looking for a Operations Manager to join their dynamic team
1. Relevant Qualification
2. 10 years experience of which 5 needs to be within a similar role
The Ideal Candidate:
1. Strong leadership and proven people management skills at a high level in a diverse environment
2. Financially astute
3. Self-disciplined and motivated, i.e. of the right attitude, high work rate and energy levels. Innovative, able to see the bigger picture as well as pay attention to details.
4. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and interpersonal skills at all levels.
5. Graduate in a relevant field, e.g. MBA, Engineering or Transport and Logistics.
6. Proven success at middle and senior management level for 5 years or more.
7. High level of IT literacy and understanding of systems.
8. Experience in warehousing, supply chain management, logistics, clearing and forwarding.
9. Potential for further development and suitability for higher levels of management.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za